T he Action Aid Job 2023/2024… | Action Aid Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Action Aid recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Action Aid Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Action Aid recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Action Aid.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Action Aid Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: End Term Evaluation 2023 Terms of Reference – Bamburi Local Rights Program
ActionAid is a leading international charity. We support women and children in extreme poverty. We fight for their rights and for lasting change
The evaluator is expected to give a detailed breakdown of the budget outlining the professional fees and administration costs. The budget should align with the workplan for three implementation areas and demonstrate value for money and that maximizes potential efficiencies to deliver the outputs within budget.
We are looking for an evaluator with the following key skills and capacity. These criteria will be used to assess applications alongside applicants’ technical proposals.
- A master’s degree or work experience in social sciences
- At least 5 years of experience in developing and carrying out monitoring and evaluation (MEL) systems, baselines, and evaluation design from a feminist lens with diverse knowledge in mixed methods approach
- Proven experience in participatory approaches to designing and delivering baselines.
- Demonstrable expertise and experience on women’s and girl’s rights, GBV and gender equality, HRBA and a good understanding of the tea sector.
- Experience and willingness to work in the Geographical areas of Mwakirunge, Kisauni Mombasa
- Proven cross-regional experience would be preferable
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Proficient in English and Swahili
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative methodology, methods, tools and analysis and visualization.
- Experience in participatory and community-led approaches
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills in development and use of digital data collection methods and tools for data collection and analysis.
- Evidence of strong downward accountability mechanisms used with project stakeholders/research participants to actively share results and learning.
- Evidence of use of ethical considerations and methodological measures that respect the rights of all stakeholders
- Evidence of successfully designing and managing large-scale, rigorous, and robust research processes and evaluations.
- Evidence of producing clear, concise, and high-quality reports in English
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 3 November. 2023
- Action Aid) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Action Aid) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Action Aid) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Action Aid) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.