Africa International University (AIU) School Fees Structure 2022/2023 academic session
The Africa International University (AIU) School fees, Africa International University School Fees Brochure for fresh and returning students 2022/2023 academic session has been approved by the management of the institution. Africa International University school fees schedule below shows the fees payable by both home and international students.
The question now is; did you select the Africa International University during your registration? or participated in their admission screening exercise or are you just inquisitive about Africa International University School school fees? whichever category you might fall under, you are at the right blog for the correct information.
Fresh and prospective students are always online in search of the Africa International University School tuition fee after confirming their names on the admission list even before the academic session begins.
How Much is the Africa International University (AIU) School Fees Structure for the 2022/2023 academic session
The approved Africa International University School fees for the 2022/2023 academic year for undergraduate and graduate students are based on the programme you are taking.
All students of the Africa International University School are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2022/2023 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.0
Africa International University (AIU) School Fees Brochure for Freshers 2022/2023
Africa International University School Acceptance fee is a fee that you must pay to any university or Polytechnic as a first-year student/fresher denoting that you have accepted the course and in general the admission that has been offered to you by the school.
Africa International University (AIU) School Fees Structure for Freshers and Continuing Students 2022/2023 Academic Session
Africa International University (AIU) School fees is $8,000 for Academic Session.
Below is the breakdown of the Africa International University School school fees.
|DEVELOPMENT||ACTIVITY FEES||EXAM||TOTAL ADMIN FEES||TOTAL PER SEMESTER||ACADEMIC YEAR|
N/B: SUMMARY FEES PAYMENT PER SEMESTER
|FIRST SEMESTER(NEW STUDENTS)|
|Adminstration fees- BSIT students||13,525|
|Insurance( Annual premium)||16,500|
|Caution fees(payable once)||2,000|
|Student ID(payable once)||500|
|CUE fees( payable annually)||1,000|
|Housing per semester(Excluding food)||shared rooms||20,000|
|BSIT Students-Tuition & Admin Fees||21,525|
|All other students -Tuition & Admin Fees||19,025|
|Housing per semester(Excluding food)||16,000|
|A deposit of Ksh 4,000/= is payable once|
|NUMBER OF MEALS||OPTION|
|3 MEALS A DAY||ESTIMATE||30,000|
|2 MEALS A DAY||ESTIMATE||26,000|
- ALL STUDENTS MUST APPLY TO HELB FOR THE TUITION FEES (16000 PER YEAR) AND OTHER UPKEEP MONEY IN RELATION TO HOSTEL, INSURANCE, FOOD AND BOOKS
- STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING MEDICAL COVERS:
- University medical insurance scheme with charges as advised above
- Proof of own medical insurance – a letter from employer or insurance company confirming you are duly covered for the year
- Student personal NHIF medical card is accepted on condition that the student shows proof of full year payment
- FEES ARE PAYABLE TO ANY OF THE BANKS BELOW( ENSURE YOU QUOTE THE STUDENT NO. WHEN YOU PAY YOUR FEES
- The University will not accept cash. Cash should be deposited in any of the following University accounts at any branch (Kindly ensure your student registration number and name are well captured on the bank slip).Finance department will issue a receipt and email to the student within 48 hours.
- PAYMENTS IN KSHS
|Bank Name||Account Number||SWIFT||Branch|
|Kenya Commercial Bank||1140816764||KCBLKENX||Karen|
|Stanbic Bank (Kshs)||0100000203728||SBICKENX||Karen|
- PAYMENTS IN USD OR ANY OTHER FOREIGN CURRENCY
|Bank Name||Account Number||SWIFT||Branch|
|Stanbic Bank (USD)||0100000200136||SBICKENX||Karen|
- M-PESA PAYMENT VIA KCB (For registered students only)
- Go to M-PESA menu on your phone
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business number (522123)
- Enter school code (10044k) and your registration number as one word
- Enter Amount
- Enter PIN
- Press ok to confirm Sending of money