KUCCPS 2023 Intake – Application Forms for KUCCPS 2023 Intake… The Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service, KUCCPS Admissions Application Forms for various Intake in the 2023/2024 academic year.
KUCCPS 2023 Intake, KUCCPS Admissions 2023/2024, KUCCPS Application Forms 2023, KUCCPS January 2023 Intake, KUCCPS May 2023 Intake, KUCCPS August 2023 Intake, KUCCPS 2023 Intake.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admissions into various undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning, and others programmes for Government Sponsored KUCCPS and Private Student in any of Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service KUCCPS intakes in the 2023/2024 academic year.
KUCCPS 2023/2024 Intake Placement Online Application notification has been published online. The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) invites application from suitably qualified students for admission placement into various Universities and Colleges in Kenya through Government Sponsorship before the Application Deadline 22nd February 2023.
The KUCCPS 2023 Intake Application details like courses/programmes, entry requirement, application fees, student portal, application form & how to apply, closing date/deadline, and others are available below on this page as well as on the official website of the KUCCPS website www.kuccps.net.
The KUCCPS online application portal is now open for the 2023/2024 placement to institutions of higher learning.
KUCCPS 2023 Intake Application Guidelines
- To apply, login to the KUCCPS Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
How to Pay for KUCCPS Application Fee
- Go to your Lipa Na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820231
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
KUCCPS Cluster Points 2023/2024
KUCCPS Courses 2023/2024
KUCCPS Application Deadline 2023/2024
KUCCPS Resources 2023/2024
|Degree Programmes Cutoffs||2023/2024|
|Diploma Programme Codes||2023/2024|
|Craft Programme Codes||2023/2024|
|Artisan Programmes Codes||2023/2024|
|Degree Cluster Document||2023/2024|
|Counties, Districts and Postal Codes||2023/2024|
|Diploma Requirements and Programmes||2023/2024|
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service (KUCCPS) by visiting the institution’s official website or office.
Am sure this post help you with what you need about the KUCCPS 2023 Intake. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Best regards from the Admalic team.
I need to apply
Hi I finished my secondary school 2008…I then joined kisii university 2021/9 for my first year first semester which I have completed successfully as an ssp…. since it has been very expensive I decided to differ…my question is can I apply kuccips and be able to continue studying?
Can i do craft in electrical and electronic with mean grade of d without physic
I really need to apply for kuccps I need a scholarship for university
Hello, I have been trying to get into the kuccps portal but it’s not working, it’s the first time to apply. Kindly I would like to be assisted.