The Colleges and Institutes Canada Job 2022/2023… | Colleges and Institutes Canada Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Colleges and Institutes Canada recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Colleges and Institutes Canada Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2022/2023 Colleges and Institutes Canada recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Colleges and Institutes Canada.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Colleges and Institutes Canada Job 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Senior Program Offic
Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) is the national, voluntary membership organization representing publicly supported colleges, institutes, cegeps and polytechnics in Canada and internationally. Known previously as the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC), CICan continues to champion the innovations, applied research, international development, and the employment or entrepreneurial opportunities that are created by its member institutions and partners all over the world. CICan’s members work with industry and social sectors to train 1.5 million learners of all ages and backgrounds at campuses serving over 3,000 urban, rural, and remote communities across Canada. The association is committed to quality education and skills development opportunities for all Canadians as a means to maximize labour market participation and support Canada’s prosperity.
Reporting to and working closely with the Kenya-based Senior Technical Advisor/CICan Representative (STA), the Senior Program Officer (SPO) will be located in Nairobi, Kenya and will ensure the effective implementation of Young Africa Works in Kenya-TVET activities in Kenya. The SPO will work closely with the Ottawa-based Manager of Operations as well as the Ottawa-based Senior Program Officers (SPOs) to ensure the overall quality delivery of Young Africa Works in Kenya-TVET activities in Kenya.
This position requires the ability to perform a variety of complex tasks, including the planning and implementation of a range of project activities across multiple educational and government partners. The employee is expected to work with a high degree of independence and autonomy.
The position is expected to involve some travel within Kenya.
- Coordinate project activities and events in Kenya in partnership with the STA, MEL Specialist, Gender and Youth Specialist and Partnership Coordinators
- Maintain stakeholder reationships and engage with Kenyan partners, including the MOE, partner TVET institutions and other stakeholder to facilitate program activities and support institutional partners to achieve project results.
- Monitor and support partnership coordinators including financial management with Kenyan TVET partners in collaboration with the Finance Officer in Nairobi.
- Coordinate the Project Steering Committee, Project Technical Committee, Project Coordination Committee and other committee meetings.
- Monitor implementation of project activities and recommend required actions.
- Participate in the development and drafting of program documents including annual work plans, narrative reports, RFPs, TORs, handbooks, training manuals, workshop materials and other core program documents.
- Support the implementation of the monitoring and learning plan and the documentation of learning from the partner TVET institutions, MOE and stakeholders.
- Support the procurement of good and services related to thematic and institutional partnerships.
- Work with Finance Officer to ensure financial and budgetary compliance in the implementation of Kenya-based activities.
- Liaise with Mastercard Foundation on project implementation.
- Supervise program staff.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Full fluency in English and Swahili.
- Kenyan citizen or legally permitted to work in Kenya. Note: CICan will not provide a work permit or sponsor individuals.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject area (business administration, project management or similar).
- Project management training is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in Kenya ideally on international development projects with an international organization.
- At least 3 years’ experience supervising staff.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the education, in particular TVET, systems in Kenya.
- Demonstrated competence in the planning, implementation and administration of projects funded by government, international and/or private donors.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders and at various levels of organizational hierarchy, including government agencies and local partner institutions.
- Demonstrated research, analytical and writing abilities in the preparation of reports, concept papers and/or proposals for government, international and/or private donors.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of partner and country-led collaborative approaches that address community needs.
- Knowledge of the role of gender approach in programming strongly desired.
- Ability to manage numerous demands concurrently.
- Demonstrated experience working with an international team.
- Demonstrated competence in the planning, implementation, administration, and reporting of donor-funded projects.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on a team.
- Strong writing, computer, and data skills.
- Demonstrated ability using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 4 November. 2022
- Colleges and Institutes Canada) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Colleges and Institutes Canada) Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Colleges and Institutes Canada) Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Colleges and Institutes Canada) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.