The International Livestock Research Institute Job 2023/2024… | International Livestock Research Institute Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. International Livestock Research Institute recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming International Livestock Research Institute Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 International Livestock Research Institute recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at International Livestock Research Institute.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
International Livestock Research Institute Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Research Management-Monitoring Coordinator
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works to improve food security and reduce poverty in developing countries through research for better and more sustainable use of livestock. ILRI is a CGIAR research centre – part of a global research partnership for a food-secure future.
Project monitoring and reporting are essential components of the project management process. Tracking and reporting our outcomes, outputs, and impacts are integral to our ability to improve continuously. Accurate and on-time reporting are our responsibility and a corporate obligation within our contractual agreements with the CGIAR System Organization and with the donors who directly fund our bilateral projects.
The Project Monitoring Coordinator will ensure that best practices for monitoring, evaluation and learning are employed across ILRI’s research portfolio. The coordinator will serve as ILRI’s focal point for monitoring and reporting on the CGIAR research initiatives. The coordinator will support ILRI research teams to understand and comply with CGIAR reporting requirements; they will also represent ILRI in meetings, conversations, and process design with CGIAR’s System Organization on this topic.
The coordinator will support research teams to design Theories of Change at proposal development stage, and will support collaboration, learning, and adaptation during projects’ life cycles. The coordinator will support the definition and implementation of sensible and standardized indicators.
Key Responsibilities: –
The coordinator will support research teams to design Theories of Change at proposal development stage, and will support collaboration, learning, and adaptation during projects’ life cycles. The coordinator will support the definition and implementation of sensible and standardized indicators
- Support Initiative teams and bilateral teams in developing, using, and learning from Theories of Change and project monitoring plans.
- Ensure that all initiatives and projects understand reporting requirements and that they have practical and implementable plans for doing so. Follow up to ensure initiatives and teams have implemented reporting requirements on a timely basis.
- Serve as focal point between CGIAR System Organization and ILRI: Ensure that all teams understand reporting requirements. Lead and support project teams as they adhere to the requirements.
Coordination and Learning (25%):
- Ensure efficient exchange of information and alignment of expectations between ILRI and the centres that support ILRI-led Initiatives.
- Support project teams to design and implement collaboration, adaptation, and learning activities.
- Coordinate internal and external evaluations.
- Support country representatives to strengthen interdisciplinary interaction within their teams.
Knowledge Management and Capacity Development (15%):
- Design and deliver events, trainings, and materials to improve the capacity of ILRI’s staff in project monitoring and reporting.
- Support the (PMO) Program Management Office and CKM (Communications and Knowledge Management) to design and implement processes to ensure ILRI’s knowledge management practices are simple and effective.
- Master’s degree in business, international development, natural science, or relevant field
- Ten years’ relevant experience in an international or similar organization with a focus on monitoring, evaluation, program design, and/or impact reporting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to summarize and present information; Proficiency in a second language is desirable.
- Prior experience working in a multi-donor organization specifically with USAID, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Proven experience in developing and tracking project monitoring and evaluation plans
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships, persuade, influence, and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals. Exposure to developing countries is essential.
- Good understanding of CGIAR processes is desirable
- Strong and varied experience of administration and operations in complex programs.
- Demonstrated leadership, ethics and sound judgment, both independently and as part of a team
- Value honesty, integrity and diversity
- Building and maintaining partnership and relationships
- Selecting, coaching and appraising staff
Method of Application
Closing Date : 21 November. 2023
- International Livestock Research Institute) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for International Livestock Research Institute) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the International Livestock Research Institute) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Livestock Research Institute) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.