The Islamic Relief Job 2023/2024… | Islamic Relief Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Islamic Relief recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Islamic Relief Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Islamic Relief recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Islamic Relief.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Islamic Relief Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: MEAL Officer – Garissa
Islamic Relief Worldwide is an international humanitarian organisation that provides development programs and humanitarian relief around the globe, regardless of race, political affiliation, gender or belief.
Reporting To: MEAL Coordinator/Fieldco
Location : 100% Garissa with frequent travel to project sites.
Liaises : Project officers/Assistants and Liaises Finance, Field Coordinators & procurement, Human Resources department.
IRK is currently focusing on three major themes: Sustainable Community Empowerment, Food security and livelihoods, Disaster Risk reduction (DRR); and Inclusive and protection
Islamic Relief Kenya in pursuit to support and strengthen its operations, seeks to employ motivated, hardworking, and pro-active individuals to fill in the following position.
The MEAL Officer will be a part of the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) team, supporting implementation of the overall emergency response MEAL system. The position holder will assist MEAL team with activities, including data collection, database management and analysis, maintaining the Output and outcome Tracker (OT) and the Indicator Performance Tracking, planning and conduction field visits, assessments and evaluations, as well as providing general support in project data management. He/she will support the MEAL team and programme team to ensure learning and accountability systems are put in place and working effectively in IR projects. He/she will also ensure that there is regular, timely and context-specific, meaningful feedback from our staff, partners, programme participants which effectively informs and signals areas where strategic attention is required.
Tasks and responsibilities
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Contributing to programme updates for the response management and internal information sharing, on a regular basis.
- Consolidate output tracker data and support program team with data collection processes if needed
- Support program team and MEAL Coordinator with conducting assessments as needed with technical support from the MEAL Coordinator
- Participating in the development of tools and guidelines for data collection, collation and reporting, with a focus on establishing Indicator Performance Tracking Table by project and guided by the MEAL plan, systemically cross-check this data for quality, accuracy, and consistency, and providing timely feedback as necessary;
- Undertake regular monitoring to ensure project performance, quality, timeliness and accuracy vis-àvis logical framework approaches (LFAs), results frameworks, performance monitoring plans and emerging best practices;
- Lead monitoring of field level activities with quality benchmarks and course correction action planning
Accountability & compliance
- Ensure accountability assessments are conducted and capacity of staff built to undertake accountability assessments.
- Support Beneficiary Accountability across all programmes in keeping with the Accountability Framework, ensure prompt follow-up on feedback received
- Support programming and field staff to ensure that projects are carried out with participation from all affected communities (including women) and that information is shared with affected communities.
- Maintain the Conflict and Feedback Mechanism database and conduct regular analysis to inform decision making and future project designs
- Ensure that all programmes are designed and implemented in accordance with CHS
Programme Learning and documentation
- Work with programme staff to promote learning culture and ensure learning is shared across field offices by encouraging cross learning between and within sectorial teams, tracking trends and recommendations and progressing their implementation in the planning and project design where appropriate;
- Support in programme documentation and sharing of learnings at the field level.
- Participate in the design and implementation of quality evaluations (needs assessments, situational analysis, baseline, and end line assessments, real time evaluations etc;) by providing technical support and/or identifying resources within IR Kenya and externally;
- Support and/or promote utilization of data generated through MEAL activities and events such as monitoring visits, baselines, assessments, reviews, real time evaluations etc; by conducting regular and/or periodic trends analysis and producing short and precise internal reports in line with IR requirements
- Support proposal and concept note review, especially inputs such as the Logic model/theory of change, results frameworks, Programme Monitoring Framework and M & Plans
- Enhance technical quality of programme and project design through continuous trainings and reviews
- Support to examine programme implementation and assess possible improvements based on lessons learned, best practices, technical advances, etc
- Support in ensuring that all Islamic Relief Kenya internal reporting and donor requirements are met with timely, relevant, triangulated and well data validated.
- Ensures that necessary reporting components are lined up in advance of report deadlines and responsible persons are followed up on the schedule
- Support in consolidating the monthly program reports.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities within the overall function of MEAL as and when requested
QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- At least a Bachelor degree in economics, statistics, development studies, M&E, social science or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ experience of working in M&E with experience of developing M&E plans, training staff, capacity building, quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis and reporting and/or other aspects of M&E development contexts, preferably with solid experience in peace building or any or more than one of the Islamic Relief priority sectors: livelihoods, WASH, education, protection and emergency operations.
- Experience in setting up and/or managing M&E systems, preferably in INGO setting
- Knowledge and/or experience of working on accountability initiatives, such as information sharing and complaints response mechanisms.
- MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Power Point, Spread sheets and other Statistical software
- Ability and willingness to travel to field sites and work in remote locations, often for prolonged periods of time
- Knowledge of, European (ECHO, SNV, SIDA, DFID/UK Aid) and UN (UNICEF, WFP, OCHA, UNDP), USAID donor regulations, procedures and requirements;
- Full Knowledge and understanding of quality and accountability standards such as CHS among others
- Experience in and proven ability to support, train and mentor staff and partners in monitoring and evaluation methodology
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mind sets
- Ability to present complex information in a succinct and compelling manner
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Fluency in English & Kiswahili
- Commitment to and understanding of Islamic Relief strategy, vision, mission, values and principle
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 October. 2023
- Islamic Relief) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Islamic Relief) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Islamic Relief) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Islamic Relief) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.