The KenGen (KG) Job 2023/2024… | KG Job Portal are now open for new recruitment. KenGen (KG) recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming KenGen (KG) Job and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 KenGen KG recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at KenGen (KG).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Kenyan citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
KenGen (KG) Job 2023/2024
- Ensure the company has in place policies that provide for equal opportunities for all genders in areas of recruitment, training, promotions, remuneration, participation in committees, travel etc without any discrimination.
- Develop affirmative action plans that ensures KenGen is a leading public institution is fulling Kenya’s constitutional requirement in matter of gender representation.
- c) Ensure the company has policies that create an enabling working environment for all genders taking care of special needs of any particular group
- d) Plan, develop and implement programs and activities that promote gender affairs in the Company
- e) Develop monitoring and evaluation tools for measuring the success and effectiveness of gender initiatives and compliance levels with statutory requirements on gender affairs in the company
- f) Prepare periodic management reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) on gender affairs
- g) Collect data and maintain database on various matters of interest on gender affairs companywide
- h) Source external financing for Gender activities and programmes
- i) Establish and maintain partnerships with governmental agencies on gender affairs, NGOs and other organizations that promote gender affairs
- j) Offer advice to management on gender affairs
- k) Perform any other duties allocated by Management from time to time.
- Liaise with key company, national and internationals stakeholders, partners and donors to facilitate and enhance contribution towards the implementation of the gender equality agenda.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Social work, Sociology or other related disciplines.
- Membership to a relevant professional body
- At least ten (10) years relevant working experience five (5) of which MUST be in a similar role in a reputable organization.
- Practical experience in writing business plans for gender mainstreaming
- Practical experience in writing proposals and report writing.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- IT skills with proficiency in MS Word, MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills
- Minimum Years of Working Experience : 10
- Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate
How To Apply:
How to Apply for KenGen (KG) Job 2023
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2023 KenGen recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
KenGen Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the KG recruitment date for 2023. Once approval has been gotten for the 2023 KG recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the KenGen recruitment for 2023 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the KG recruitment exercise.
- KenGen DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for KenGen Recruitment 2023
To apply for the KenGen Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum KenGen Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.