The Madison Group Limited Job 2022/2023… | Madison Group Limited Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Madison Group Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Madison Group Limited Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2022/2023 Madison Group Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Madison Group Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Madison Group Limited Job 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Payables & Tax Accountant
Madison Group Limited is a locally owned financial services holding company that specializes in Insurance and wealth management services. The Group comprises of Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited, Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited, and Madison Investment Managers Limited. Madison Life Assurance Kenya was originally incorporated under Kenyan Laws in 1988 as Madison Insurance Company Limited (MICK) after a successful merger between Crusader Plc (1974) and Kenya Commercial Insurance Corporation.
The Payables & Tax Accountant will supervise the payables section and to ensure analysis of Management Expenses are done timely and accurately.
- Supervise payables section staff and oversee smooth operations of the accounts payables section
- Monthly expenses reconciliation, analysis and reporting before 9th of every month
- Maintain accurate accruals and prepayment schedules
- Ensure payments are done within the agreed turnaround times
- Verification and checking of expenses and branch petty cash reimbursements before payment.
- Analyzing and reconciliation of allocated ledger accounts
- Support month end as well year end closures. Ensuring correct accounting entries and proposing appropriate journals to correct any mis-postings
- Ensure timely payment and filling of accurate statutory returns, taxes and levies as per the compliance checklist.
- Provide accurate reports, including daily cash position and weekly cashflow projections.
- Fixed asset register management
- Management of petty cash and imprest accounting.
- Assist in vendor reconciliation and responding to vendor queries raised
- Responding to audit queries by providing accurate audit schedules of allocated ledgers
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Attributes
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Business Administration /Actuarial Science or related)
- Fully qualified CPA (K), ACCA or CIMA
- 6-8 years’ experience as an accountant in a busy finance environment within
the insurance industry.
- Experience in handling tax matters.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 9 November. 2022
- Madison Group Limited) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Madison Group Limited) Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Madison Group Limited) Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Madison Group Limited) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.