The Anjarwalla & Khanna Job 2023/2024… | Anjarwalla & Khanna Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Anjarwalla & Khanna recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Anjarwalla & Khanna Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Anjarwalla & Khanna recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Anjarwalla & Khanna.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Anjarwalla & Khanna Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Deputy Manager, Digital Marketing & Communications
Roles and responsibilities
The purpose of this role is to bring the ALN digital marketing profiles to the forefront of the African legal landscape at the regional and international levels. In addition, placing the alliance and its member firms as thought leaders on the continent and ensuring optimal implementation, dissemination and optimization of information are critical elements of the role. The suitable candidate will work under the Head of Business Development, Marketing & Communications and closely with the team members in the Marketing & Communications department to champion the digital marketing strategy across a range of proactive, reactive, and strategically planned opportunities in digital media, including the intranet, website and social media.
The position will champion the preparation of content for digital marketing and will also manage social media for ALN.
In more detail, the areas of responsibility include:
- Support the Head of Business Development in developing a digital marketing strategy.
- Implement digital marketing approaches, including content management, SEO, mass mailing and social media.
- Manage all social media activities on multiple platforms, including managing the digital brand calendar.
- Oversee branding and design compliance through setting and enforcing of visual brand standards in the design of publications, data visualizations, motion graphics, and creation of compelling videos and other content that enhance public understanding of the ALN brand.
- Oversee the quality and timeliness of our editorial content, determining the right channels, editorial content, and cadence for each of our audiences.
- Measure, analyze and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and continuously assess this against the departmental targets.
- Work on regular internal and external direct mailers, ensuring timely dissemination.
- Ensure user data is captured in line with our CRM and data management strategies and that it complies with Data Protection laws.
- Keep abreast with emerging technologies in digital marketing and work closely with the Head of department to implement any changes necessary to ensure the department practices remain agile and relevant.
- Support ALN through training on digital and social media management and relevant policies.
- Continuously seek opportunities to relate ALN’s editorial content thoughtfully and sensitively to current events and trends.
- Support and oversee the quality of ALN’s virtual and in-person events content and drive digital engagement to support participant interaction.
- Demonstratable experience in copywriting, content creation, and enhancing editorial quality of thought leadership content, press releases to maximize brand presence and positioning.
- Conduct coaching and training sessions to team members.
- Manage relationships with suppliers, consultants, marketing agencies and ensure adequate performance.
- Support the team with varied administrative work as necessary.
Experience and personal qualities
This role will require a high caliber and experienced digital marketing professional with the highest levels of ambition and commitment.
The following qualifications and experience are preferred:
- Degree qualification (preferably in Marketing, Communications or Journalism).
- Masters’ qualification or professional Marketing & Communications training certification from Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) or Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) (preferably in Digital Marketing or Journalism) will be an added advantage.
- Proven working experience in a digital marketing & communications or an integrated marketing and communications (IMC) senior role in international organisations, agencies or professional services firms.
- Working knowledge of HTML and web publishing and constraints.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Good understanding of the legal sector and business investment environment is an advantage.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proficient in the use of IT Systems including Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly with a range of people from diverse backgrounds.
- A minimum of at least 6-8 years of relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 November. 2023
- Anjarwalla & Khanna) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Anjarwalla & Khanna) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Anjarwalla & Khanna) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Anjarwalla & Khanna) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.