The Safaricom Kenya Job 2023/2024… | Safaricom Kenya Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Safaricom Kenya recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Safaricom Kenya Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from suitably qualified Kenyans for the 2023/2024 Safaricom Kenya recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Safaricom Kenya.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Safaricom Kenya Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Treasury & M-PESA Operations Specialist
Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value-added services and support for community projects.
Reporting to the Treasury and MPESA Operations Team Lead, the individual is responsible for ensuring Bank reconciliations are completed on time and reviewed on a daily basis, all Banking’s are verified daily and correctly captured in ERP, Manage Float requirements for M-PESA organizations, ensure accuracy and completeness of all Bank & M-PESA transactions in accordance with policies and International Accounting Standards. The position holder will also lead the team on other day to day M-PESA & Treasury functions as assigned by the Team Lead.
- Review of daily bank reconciliation of all the bank accounts maintained by the company
- Develop relevant Treasury & M-Pesa Operation processes and controls & ensuring their review and subsequent approval
- Take leadership of internal and external audit and follow up implementation of the recommendations.
- Ensure timely month end reporting including all P&L schedule Balance Sheet schedules by expected Timelines
- Oversee Management of Float requirements for M-PESA organizations
- Ensure seamless integration of new products into the cashbook through end to end mapping aimed at ensuring completeness, timeliness and accuracy of transactions into ERP
- Liaison amongst relevant departments to ensure projects are successfully launched &Finance is supported in terms report requirements
- Liaison between with Financial Systems & M-PESA support team in case of any system challenges
- Facilitate timely resolution of issues to do with the transmission of data between the bank and download into ERP/Intellimatch
- Ensure all reconciling items appearing on the bank reconciliation are properly supported by a detailed listing and resolved in a timely manner
- Review of monthly bank charges and interest income schedules as prepared by Treasury & M-PESA Operations Team.
- Ensure correspondence to the various partners (Banks, retail centres, & Credit Control etc) is actioned within 24 hours
- Ensure timely Snap-shot submission in the M-Pesa system before the new day’s file are uploaded
- Ensure team responds in a timely manner to queries addressed to the M-PESA & Treasury team from all stakeholders
- Ensure Daily Float Application within set SLA’s
- Ensure the team undertake timely Transaction Revenue reconciliations and subsequent withdrawal of the same
- Ensure the team undertake timely reconciliations and settlement of partnership revenues and subsequent booking in the GL for reporting.
- Lead and manage the team, ensuring the team have clear priorities and direction and remain motivated through inspirational leadership and coaching
- Increase the employee engagement index for the team in line with mission.
- Business related bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Qualified accountant with CPA (K)/ACCA/CIMA/ACA is a must.
- 4-6 years post qualification experience in finance experience preferable handling treasury or bank reconciliations
- Demonstratable strong numeric and analytical skills
- Proficiency in data analytics and visualization tools such as Power BI, Qlik etc
- Hands on experience working with mobile money platforms and accounting systems e.g., Oracle, Hyperion, SAP etc
- A strategic thinker, shaping processes, controls, and systems.
- Strong analytical skills and a keen attention to details.
- Self-driven, results oriented, proactive and an ability to work without supervision.
- Manages the business and people aspects of change to drive performance
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 1 November. 2023
- Safaricom Kenya DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for Safaricom Kenya Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Safaricom Kenya Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Safaricom Kenya Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.