The Vivo Activewear Job 2023/2024… | Vivo Activewear Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Vivo Activewear recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Vivo Activewear Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Vivo Activewear recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Vivo Activewear.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Vivo Activewear Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Internal Audit Assistant
a retail clothing business that was started in 2011. Initially inspired by a love for dance and fitness, Vivo has grown from focusing on dance and fitness gear, to now offering a full range of clothing styles that include both smart and casual, party items, beachwear, and travel wear.
We are looking to hire an Internal Audit Assistant. Reporting to Internal Auditor the candidate will be responsible for the examination and analysis of business records, accounting systems and records of company assets to evaluate relevant risks, determine financial status and operating performance, and prepare timely audit reports with recommendations for review by the internal auditor.
The candidate will need to be proactive, detail oriented and self-motivated. This role requires a team player of irreproachable integrity.
The role involves bouncing between detailed tasks, leading audit activities, building reports, and building accountability.
Key responsibilities for this role includes:-
Financial Management / Risks / Reporting
- Examine specific components of the financial statements to ensure that they are accurate and comply with laws and regulations.
- Assess financial and operations records and procedures, draft reports with best-practices recommendations for review by the internal auditor.
- Identify and recommend ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits.
- Ensure all laid down financial processes are followed at all times and review for regular and timely compliance with financial system controls.
- Draft report of audit results for review by the Internal Auditor.
- Coordinate with external auditors as needed in their review of the control environment and financial statements
- Perform both announced and unannounced audits in the different business segments.
Inventory & Supply Chain Management
- Perform random cycle counts of stock across all business locations and prepare variance reports and recommendations for review by the internal auditor.
- Finding, reporting and recommending controls to stop fraud and systematic errors.
- Carry out stock reconciliations across the business.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Effective implementation of the annual Internal Audit plan.
Knowledge & Experience
- CPA II.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline.
- Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Financial analysis and reporting skills
- Good financial controls
- Strong leadership skills
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 10 November. 2023
- Vivo Activewear) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Vivo Activewear) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Vivo Activewear) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Vivo Activewear) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.