The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Job 2021/2022… | EACC Job Portal are now open for new recruitment. Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Job and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2020/2021 Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission EACC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Kenyan citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Job 2021/2022
The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) is established under Section 3 of the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Act No. 22 of 2011, pursuant to article
(79) of the Constitution of Kenya. The Mandate of the Commission is to combat and prevent corruption through law enforcement, preventive measures, education and promotion of standards and best practices of Integrity, Ethics and Anti-Corruption.
The Commission invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions:
How to Apply for Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Job 2021
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2020 Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the EACC recruitment date for 2020. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 EACC recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the EACC recruitment exercise.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.