The International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job 2023/2024… | International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. International Rescue Committee (IRC) recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from suitably qualified Kenyans for the 2023/2024 International Rescue Committee (IRC) recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the International Rescue Committee (IRC).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Senior Accounting Analyst
The International Rescue Committee is a global humanitarian aid, relief and development nongovernmental organization.
The Senior Analyst, Accounting and Consolidation is responsible for the monthly consolidation of financial data in New York, providing guidance in the monthly and annual financial closing for the offices. The ACA performs the review and analysis of country office financial data and balance sheet reconciliations to ensure the integrity and accuracy of accounting data.
- Be the contact person for accounting matters for the field offices.
- Clear intercompany transactions between IRC offices during the interim periods.
- Engage with country office finance leadership and teams to ensure compliance with IRC accounting policies and generally accepted accounting principles in data processing.
- Process Revenue recognition entries
Analysis and Control
- Review transactions posted in integra, highlights data accuracy and integrity issue and follows up with parties concerned to resolves outstanding issues promptly.
- Analyze and reconciles CRRD country offices data bases with the consolidated headquarter database
- Prepare a monthly exception report of significant issues involving data accuracy and integrity for management information and follow-up.
- Provide data set for input into the management dashboard for country office performance against selected accounting metrics.
- Based on the quarterly and annual analysis, provide guidance to the country offices on any corrective actions required.
- Prepare analysis of revenue and expenses, benefits, payroll clearing and restricted contribution balances, and working to address any differences.
- Prepare the quarterly and year-end analysis, ratios and fluctuations in financial metrics, highlighting areas of interest or concern to management.
- Monitor the exchange rate use in integra and analyze the impact, recommending any actions required.
- Coordinate with CRRD country offices on the monthly closing process of IRC books to ensure that accounting information is ready for timely reporting.
- Perform other tasks related to accounting and consolidation in Integra and other organization systems as delegated.
- Engage and Participate in deployment and implementation of Integra in CRRD offices.
- Coordinate and Lead training on consolidation and analysis as needed
Annual Financial Audit
- Engage in the Headquarter annual Financial Statement audit and single audit process.
- Primary focal person for each field office specific audit requests
- Communicate, extract or receive, and review for completeness of the supporting documents for field office audit samples.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent; Master’s degree a plus.
- Approximately three to six years’ progressive finance/accounting experience in the non-profit sector.
- Previous work experience in a multi-cultural international environment is desirable.
- Demonstrated familiarity with GAAP, IFRS and proven general knowledge of Fund Accounting.
- Previous work experience with a major general ledger software package – experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and SUN preferred.
- Demonstrated Skills And Competencies
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment and diplomatically manage collegial relationships.
- Solid organizational skills: the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced team environment.
- Flexible work attitude: the ability to work productively in a team environment & independently and ability to meet unexpected demands.
- Strong Computer skills: facility with MS Word, Excel, various accounting software, and email/internet software.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 20 July. 2023
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.