The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Job 2022/2023… | Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from suitably qualified Kenyans for the 2022/2023 Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Danish Refugee Council (DRC).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Job 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Regional Head of Support Services
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-profit organisation founded in 1956 that works in more than 30 countries throughout the world.
About the job
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
Strategy leadership and policy alignment
- Participate to the development and implementation of a regional strategy (covering all the support functions) that will ensure that regional and country staff adhere to plans and monitor results against expected outcomes and indicators.
- Take a coordinating role to ensure that the rollout and implementation of Dynamics, tools and policies is successful throughout the region.
- Contribute actively and provide support for annual planning and review processes
- Liaise with relevant units in DRC HQ for coordination, roll-out of global policies and guidelines and HQ support when needed.
- Facilitate interaction and cooperation between RO/CO across support functions, by proactively looking for common and agreed ways of working, agreed standards and approaches.
- Responsible for establishing the regional budget to be signed off by EDR and review the totality of the country incomes in cooperation with ODR.
- Responsible for monitoring financial performance across the region based upon CO master budgets
- Support and ensure regular follow up on regional finance, budget, and spending.
- Provide the EDR with monthly/quarterly Regional Financial indicators and reports.
- Make sure that all countries regularly update their master budget.
Compliance and risk management
- Engage with country programs to ensure that the Supply Chain, human resources, IT and administration management fulfils the highest standards of accountability.
- Conduct regular controls to ensure that the necessary systems and resources are in place to minimize and investigate fraud and misconduct.
- Focal point for follow up on the recommendations from internal audits, external audits, donor audits and other compliance reports. If necessary, the RHOSS will provide additional guidance, support and/or training to the country offices.
- Ensure that all administrative and legal-related systems are accurate and maintained
- Develop a risk management plan for the country that identifies the major financial and other support related risks and implement a mitigation strategy
- Quality Assurance in the countries of the region which means:
- Accountable for rightsizing HR functions in the countries that can be in the form of substitution by the regional HR team
- Follow-up on the roll out of HR global initiatives
- Accountable for the localization of HR global policies with all HR service areas
- Compliance Monitoring of localized policies within all HR service areas
- Ensure aligned budget with the people related policies
- Ensure Regional onboarding
- Prepare and implement Succession planning
- Enable and advocate DRC Voices when HR in region provide DRC Voices training
- People Management Training
- Accountable for technical support (capacity building, expert advice, compliance monitoring and substitution) to the CO on all supply chain matters in accordance with RASCI
- Review and approve Purchase Orders (within given authority) raised by regional supply chain staff for the support of regional office operations
- Accountable for implementing supply chain policies and SOPs in the regional and country offices.
- Oversee the collection and reporting regional and country SC KPIs to HQ IT
- The regional HoSS is accountable for IT solutions, strategy, services, and end user support across all countries and sites within the region.
- The regional HoSS can delegate the responsibility for IT to a regional IT responsible or IT manager.
- If no mandated regional IT responsible or manager is assigned, then the RHoSS must represent the region in global IT management and act as technical line manager for all IT staff in region and countries.
- Lead and manage HR, Finance, IT, Supply chain and administration regional teams (including people planning, performance, well-being and development
- Participate in recruitment of HOSS in COs and contribute to their performance appraisals
- Support the EDR and the Senior Management Team in liaising with donors and authorities, especially as relates to issues of compliance, registration, and audit.
- Ensure that DRC retains and continually develops its operational capacity to provide rapid emergency response in particular within its procurement and transport systems
To be successful in this role we expect the following:
- At least 7 years’ experience in relevant field
- At least 4 years’ experience with People Management
- Master’s degree in political science, international development, economics or other relevant field
- Experience in a similar role in an international NGO
- Proven leadership skills and a competence in people management
- Proven operational management experience and capability, including in conflict areas
- Proven significant financial, information and systems management experience
- Significant experience in procurement and tender processes
- Understanding and experience of institutional fundraising
- Understanding of the countries in which DRC operates and sensitive to the cultural context
- Experience working in an ERP system, including supply chain, finance and HR systems
- Proficiency in English language
- French language skills an advantage
How to Apply
Closing Date : 25 October. 2022
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for the application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.