The Botanical Extracts Ltd Vacancy 2023… | Botanical Extracts Ltd Vacancy Portal is now open for new recruitment. Botanical Extracts Ltd recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Botanical Extracts Ltd Vacancy and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023 Botanical Extracts Ltd recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Botanical Extracts Ltd.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Botanical Extracts Ltd Vacancy 2023
1. Job Title: Process Operator
We are a centre of excellence in the production of crude extracts, refined extracts and phytochemicals from botanical raw materials that are available in the East African Region for Natural Product applications and markets. We have over a decade of experience in manufacturing and exporting botanical extracts to different parts of the world. Our ability to manufacture to stringent specifications has enabled us to establish long-term relationships with our customers based on trust. Within these relationships, we work to develop products that fill emerging market opportunities.
We are looking for an individual who will oversee and manage full production process of our products.
- Operate and monitor process facilities during production
- Safe operation of all equipment and conduct continuous inspections of all key process points and ensure all breakdowns are reported promptly
- Ensure quality and efficient process performance
- Maintain adequate records of all process documents and equipment
- Participate in programs and procedures required to ensure factory cleanliness
- Work as part of the team and provide leadership
- Proven experience in production
- Excellent reading, writing and numerical skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area
- Diploma in chemical engineering or industrial chemistry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
using the position as subject of email.
Closing Date : 9th March, 2023
- Botanical Extracts Ltd DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Vacancy should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Vacancy PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Botanical Extracts Ltd Vacancy 2023
To apply for the Botanical Extracts Ltd Vacancy Vacancy 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Botanical Extracts Ltd Vacancy Vacancy requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.